Monday, August 6, 2007

go MAKE A SCENE



I am reading the galleys of this really cool new Writer's Digest book by my friend Jordan Rosenfeld, and I have to say IT ROCKS! This is one of the clearest, most pragmatically useful books about writing fiction I have ever come across, featuring a broad variety of example excerpts for each point. I intend to tell my creative writing students to buy it. And next year, maybe I can get my school to order it...

Anyway, LOOK for it when it's released in November (Also available for pre-order).

4 comments:

Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Oh my god! What a delight to discover this. You are so kind. I'm glad you're enjoying it, I must say...it means so much to me that you think this way about it.

Yay!

xo
J

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to read it. I still remind myself always to write in scene.....

Ellen said...

Jordan is amazing and I can't wait to get this book!!!!

Maryanne Stahl said...

my pleasure. xxx

but duh! I just added the link for Amazon pre-order.(Thanks, Ellen.)