Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An Historic Night

It's 9:38 and the race is tight but it's looking good for Obama. Obama Obama! I am so proud to be a part of this election.

I went to vote this morning shortly after the polls opened. There was a line. I didn't know there were that many people in all of Thunderbolt. I was nervous and excited. It took me about 40 minutes. I stood in line behind an adult African American woman who had just registered to vote for the first time.

Maybe, my British friend Wendy said, she never thought an election had anything to do with her before.

A sad testament--but today marked the beginning of hope.

The wave has begun; the country is bluing.

10:45 538.com called the race for Obama earlier tonight. the tv pundits are conservative, parsing. but it's Obama. It's Obama. It's OBAMA!

No comments: