Thursday, July 19, 2007
I have been "tagged" by Linera Lucas and am playing along.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts about me:
1) As a toddler, I walked on my toes all the time.
2) I bite my nails, although for 18 brief months recently, I grew them
3) I love the sea but I also love the mountains and the forest.
4) My shoe size has gone up two sizes in 25 years.
5) My hair is naturally curly and for most of my life I hated it. Now I don't care.
6) I have a royal title (you might call me "cybertrash"): Queen of the State of Procrastinatia. Ted Peterson is king.
7) One of my ex husbands is dead.
8) I was of course born in Brooklyn.
Tagging: Jordan Rosenfeld, Ellen Meister, Robin Slick, Joshilyn Jackson, Beverly Jackson, Katrina Denza, Steve Kane, Carol Peters